No subject

Fri Jul 8 22:00:42 PDT 2005

Avenue together.
TRANSIT
VTA light rail: Take the Santa Teresa/Baypointe line to the Convention
Center stop. Trains run approximately every 10 minutes. The convention
center is on the south side of the street; walk 1/2 block east on W. San
Carlos St. to the snake.

Caltrain: Transfer from Caltrain to the Santa Teresa/Baypointe light rail
line at the Tamien station.

VTA light rail schedules:
http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_901.html

DRIVING
Downtown San Jose is easily accessible from US 101, Interstate 280, and
California 87. See the URL below for maps and recommended routes:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?addr=S+Market+St+and+W+San+Carlos+St&csz=Sa
n+Jose%2C+CA

PARKING
An inexpensive pay parking lot is available at the San Jose Convention
Center, across San Carlos from the snake sculpture. The entrance is from
Almaden Blvd., one block west.

RIDESHARE/CARPOOL
EVENT CONTACT
Don Marti
dmarti at zgp.org
650-743-8035 (cell)

Free event T-shirts to the first 50-100 attendees. Free Dmitry!

3.12. SAN LUIS OBISPO (CA)

EVENT CONTACT
John Kew, peri at logorrhea.com, 550-0681

3.13. SEATTLE (WA)

EVENT DETAILS
We plan to congregate at Gasworks park at 11:00am, where we will await the
outcome of the EFF/Adobe talks, receiving live updates by cell phone. If the
talks fail, we will proceed up 34th street to Adobe and picket until 1:00pm.
If the talks succeed or last past 1:00, we will use the time to discuss
future actions.
http://woozle.org/~neale/sklyarov/
RIDESHARE / CARPOOL
EVENT CONTACT