No subject

Fri Jul 8 22:00:42 PDT 2005

demonstration. If you come late, just look for the people with the signs.
Chicago Rally Site
Chicago Rally Discussion List
Rideshare/Carpool Board for this rally
EVENT CONTACT
Nate Riffe, inkblot at tastytronic.net

3.7. DENVER (CO)

WHEN/WHERE
Monday, July 23, 2001; 12:00 Noon to 2:00 PM on 19th and Stout
RIDESHARE/CARPOOL
EVENT CONTACT
Sonja Tideman
sonjat at cs.unm.edu

3.8. DETROIT (MI)

WHEN/WHERE
Planning meeting tonight at Denny's on 12 mile and Mound in Warren. The
address is:
6004 E. 12 Mile Rd,
Warren, MI 48092.

Rideshare/Carpool Board for this rally.
EVENT CONTACT
Kenneth R. Burger
(810)977-1674
krburger at burger-family.org

3.9. MINNEAPOLIS / ST. PAUL (MN)

WHEN/WHERE
Primary protest: 11am - 1pm Federal Courthouse, 316 N Robert St., Saint Paul
If you can't make it to Saint Paul, there is a federal building at 300 S 4th
St. in Minneapolis.
Map of Downtown Saint Paul Rideshare/Carpool Board for this rally
EVENT CONTACT
Chris
freedima at underwhelm.org
Please direct protest-related phone calls to 651-222-4722

3.10. MOSCOW (RUSSIA)

WHEN/WHERE
Details coming soon
RIDESHARE / CARPOOL
EVENT CONTACT
Ilya V. Vasilyev
hscool at netclub.ru
+7 (095) 162-4767

3.11. MUNICH (GERMANY)

WHEN/WHERE
Adobe headoffice Germany on wednesday 25th. meeting 15.00 h at their office
unterschleissheim.
MUNICH Rideshare Information
EVENT CONTACT

3.12. NEW YORK CITY (NY)

WHEN/WHERE
Time: Noon on Monday July, 23 2001
Where: 5th avenue between 41st and 42nd street, in front of New York public
library.

Adobe has an office across the street at 8 West 40th Street. See map.

We will have several short signs:

"Free Dmitry"
"Boycott Adobe"
"Stop DMCA"

If you can bring your sign, make it short and straight to the point.

EVENT CONTACT
Leonid Gorkin
email: lgorkin at excite.com or lgorkin1 at nyc.rr.com
phone: 212 794 1565

3.13. PORTLAND (OR)

WHEN/WHERE
We, in Portland, have decided to hold our event on Wednesday, 11am-1pm at
Terry Schrunk Plaza downtown at 1237 SW 3rd Avenue.
The reason for the change in date is two-fold: Encouragement from the EFF to
delay protest until resolution is reached with Adobe and the unfortunate
simultaneous action of local activists regarding the sad slaying of a
protester in Italy by police.
RIDESHARE / CARPOOL
Rideshare Info
EVENT CONTACT
Jeme A. Brelin
jeme at brelin.net

http://www.paultopia.net/adobe/

3.14. RENO (NV)

WHEN/WHERE
Bruce Thompson Federal Building
400 S. Virginia Street
Reno, NV
11:30-1:00

How To Get There By Public Transit:
The number 1 bus goes from Meadowood Mall along Virginia St. to downtown,
and back. You'll want to get off at Virginia and Liberty. If you're coming
in on PRIDE don't get off at Meadowood Mall. Take it all the way to downtown

More details on the Reno Mailing list. Subscribe Instructions
EVENT CONTACT
Sam Phillips
sam at dasbistro.com
775-843-4114

3.15. SALT LAKE CITY (UT)

WHEN/WHERE
Monday, July 23, 11AM at the Federal Building in downtown Salt Lake City at
the corner of 100 South and State Street.
EVENT CONTACT
Chris Thompson
cdthompson at home.com
801-231-6822

3.16. SAN DIEGO (CA)

WHEN/WHERE
Planning Meeting ???
OSCON
8:00 PM Sunday in the Lobby
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, California 92101

Rideshare/Carpool Board for this rally
EVENT CONTACT

3.17. SAN JOSE (CA)

WHEN/WHERE
RALLY AT "THE SNAKE": We will be meeting at 11am PT in downtown San Jose at
the snake sculpture, "Quetzalcoatl", which is at the south end of Plaza de
Cesar Chavez, at the corner of South Market St. and West San Carlos St.
Plaza de Cesar Chavez is across San Carlos from the Hyatt St. Claire Hotel.