No subject

Fri Jul 8 22:00:42 PDT 2005

en.pdf) I only see that they have a "copyright office". In their
listing of principal officers, there appears to be nobody responsible
for the protection of consumer / fair use rights.

3.) How is the WIPO protected against lobbying?

4.) How is it democratically controlled?

If anyone has more information on WIPO and related treaties, in
particular detailed criticisms and descriptions of its organization
and structure, please e-mail me or reply to the list if appropriate.

Perhaps it's time for "DENOUNCE WIPO TREATIES" flyers and posters.
I'll try to compile as much information as I can.

Regards,
Erik

--
Scientific Reviewer, Freelancer, Humanist -- Berlin/Germany
Phone: +49-30-45491008 - Web: <http://www.humanist.de/erik>

"History is full of people who, out of fear or ignorance or the lust
for power, have destroyed treasures of immeasurable value which truly
belong to all of us. We must not let it happen again." -- Carl Sagan