No subject

Fri Jul 8 22:00:42 PDT 2005

light rail line at the Tamien station.

VTA light rail schedules: http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_901.html

Driving: Downtown San Jose is accessible
from US 101, Interstate 280, and California 87.
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?addr=S+Market+St+and+W+San+Carlos+St
&csz=San+Jose%2C+CA

Parking: There is a pay parking lot on the northeast corner of the
intersection of Market and San Carlos.  An inexpensive parking garage
is available at the San Jose Convention Center, across San Carlos.
The entrance is from Almaden Blvd., one block west.

WHAT TO BRING
Please bring a favorite book, a candle, and a lighter.

FLYERS
An updated "Free Dmitry" flyer with information on the next major
local event, to be held on Thursday, August 30, will be available
from http://www.tabinda.com/freedmitry/ on Sunday, August 12th.

LOCAL EVENT CONTACT
Don Marti <dmarti at zgp.org> 650-962-9601 or 650-743-8035 (cell)

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/