Progress toward a build?

The lnx-bbc mini distribution lnx-bbc at zork.net
Tue Dec 18 05:23:02 GMT 2007

Last May I enquired about this, and got no response. I don't want
to bug anybody, but I'd like to know whether any progress has been
made toward a new build.

I have tried to build a few times using GAR, and get compile
errors. If no progress is going to be made in the forseeable future,
I might start trying to resolve the build errors myself. If progress
is under way, then I'll just bide some more time.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.