Does LNX-BBC Still Exist?

Sokar Someone thorsokar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 15:23:10 GMT 2007

Well, actually the current CVS tree is fairly up to date
Except for gcc, glibc, kernel, and X~

Still trying to get a stable build out of GAR myself with an up to
date gcc/glibc/kernel combo, but sill running in to unresolveable
errors.  Plus lets not forget the real mess that cross-compiling is.

So I'm also leaning toward Gray's method of getting things working.

Also, me an Gray are rarely awake at the same time (i work nights) so
coordination isn't the best.

Although the IRC channel still lives :-)

--ME