Domain lnx-bbc.org has been lost

The lnx-bbc mini distribution lnx-bbc at zork.net
Tue Feb 5 03:17:19 GMT 2008

The lnx-bbc mini distribution wrote:
> It seems that globally changing lnx-bbc.net to lnx-bbc.com will fix the

That is my impression. I've been editing the URL displayed in order
to browse the web site.

[...]

> Of course, this really will become pointless if development doesn't get
> picked up, which might be a dead letter at this point.  I notice that
> Paul Gray appears to likewise have shell, and hasn't logged in since
> 2006 nor updated any of the LNX-BBC HTML since 2005.

Which brings me back to my question of last May. Is LNX-BBC still alive?
I tried about a year ago to build, and had problems. I posted then
(Feb 19) about whether progress were being made. Paul Gray responded
that some progress was being made at that time, moving away from GAR
and to something more Debian based for builds. Since then I posted
again last May, with no response. I'm beginning to believe that
LNX-BBC may be de facto dead, if not officially so.

Is there anyone who seriously intends to pursue the build problems
with LNX-BBC?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.