[Seth-Trips] HSC

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Apr 27 11:47:42 PDT 2001

Nick Moffitt writes:

> begin  The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen quotation:
> > > 	I'd like to hit HSC again sometime, but I'm not sure about
> > > this Saturday.
> >
> > How about May 5 or May 26?
>
> 	Sure!
>
> 	The 26th would have the advantage of being just after payday
> for me.

Who else would like to come on the 26th?  Once again, this is in
Santa Clara; we would take Caltrain together, we could have lunch at
Sweet Tomatoes (all you can eat salad buffet) and walk to HSC, where
we can take in the sights of EE geeks the Bay Area over gathering to
look at lots of electronic components.

Don't miss the famous Wall of Inductors -- like the Wall of Resistors,
only inductors.  Does your local Radio Shack carry inductors in dozens
of sizes?  Ha!  I thought not!

In addition, we could go to CostCo if people are interested; it's on
the way, and I'll renew my membership.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I