[Seth-Trips] Daniel Berrigan's birthday, Wednesday, May 9

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Apr 30 13:56:54 PDT 2001

Seth David Schoen writes:

> I'd like to know how many people might come to that party, on
> Wednesday evening.

This party will happen on Wednesday, May 9, at 7:00p at my house.  If
anyone would like directions, please let me know.

I'll try to get a birthday cake.  I might also rent a movie about
Berrigan (like "An Act of Conscience", which Dar Williams was
influenced by) and try to get printouts of some interesting related
material.  ("An Act of Conscience" is mostly about the Kehler-Corner
case in Colrain, MA.  That's not far from my home town, and a lot of
my parents' friends growing up knew them.  Juanita Nelson also spoke
at my high school and prompted an interesting exchange in our school
paper, which I can talk about at the party.)

If you're going to be in New York City, they're having a party for
Berrigan there this weekend that he'll actually _come to_.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I