[Seth-Trips] Siva Vaidhyanathan at Stanford, Monday ([wild@eff.org: [E-IP] Fwd: [stanford_CIS] CIS Speaker Series presents Siva Vaidhyanathan])

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Oct 3 12:42:36 PDT 2001

Professor Vaidhyanathan is the author of _Copyrights and Copywrongs_,
which, along with Litman's _Digital Copyright_, is what everybody
needs to read about copyright this year.

That day is Columbus Day, and EFF will be closed.  I'd like to take
CalTrain down to Stanford in the afternoon; who'd like to come along?

----- Forwarded message from Will Doherty <wild at eff.org> -----