[Seth-Trips] Yreka Bakery and Yrella Gallery

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Oct 18 14:35:04 PDT 2001

Martin Gardner reported many years ago that, in Yreka, CA, there was
an establishment called the Yreka Bakery.  Unfortunately, the Yreka
Bakery closed, but then an art gallery opened up in the same premises,
under the name of Yrella Gallery.

I did a web search to find out whether the Gallery is still in
business.  I learned that, not only is the Yrella Gallery still
around, but there is now a _new_ Yreka Bakery on the same street
(West Miner Street)!

I'd like to take a trip to Yreka soon to eat at the Yreka Bakery.
Does anyone know if there's a bus that goes there?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull