[Seth-Trips] Billion Seconds, Share-In, Letter-Writing Day

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Sep 4 20:28:09 PDT 2001

I want to remind everyone that the Unix time will reach 1,000,000,000
at 18:46:40 PDT, Saturday, September 8.

This is immediately after the EFF Share-In free concert in Golden Gate
Park.  I'm going to be working at the Share-In and am trying to
arrange for a small party in Golden Gate Park to commemorate the Unix
milestone.

I hope everyone can join me for both events!

http://www.eff.org/events/share-in/

In addition, September 8 is the National Letter-Writing Day to Free
Dmitry Sklyarov.  I hope to have a table at the Share-In concert with
pens, paper, envelopes, and sample letters.  While you're listening to
the bands, and waiting for that billionth second, you could be writing
to U.S. Attorney Shapiro!

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull