[Seth-Trips] Joint housewarming and birthday party, September 29

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Sep 17 18:16:12 PDT 2001

I'm going to have a party on Saturday, September 29, to celebrate my
birthday (two days earlier) and the fact of living here in San Francisco.

It should start about 7:00p at 1022A Shotwell Street in San Francisco.
The phone number here is (415)282-4798.

You can get there from the 24th/Mission BART station: walk east on
24th Street (downhill rather than uphill, crossing South Van Ness
rather than Valencia), and then turn right at 24th and Shotwell.
We're between 24th and 25th Streets.

(Although I moved in to this apartment earlier in the year, a lot has
changed since then.  Zack and I have finally gotten the place cleaned
up, and he's moved into his new room -- now complete with bookcases!
In addition, I have a new job at the EFF, so I know I'll be able to
stay here in San Francisco.  All this makes me think that it's a good
time for a housewarming.)

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull