[Seth-Trips] EL wire sold/demonstrated today in Oakland

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Jun 22 16:08:12 PDT 2003

I went with Ben to a similar event last year.  It was pretty cool;
they did a live soldering demo and invited visitors to try it out.

It's hard to get there without a car (and I'm not free today), but it's
going on for two more hours today -- if you want to learn how to use
electroluminescent wire and/or buy some from a local dealer.

----- Forwarded message from Benjamin James <bjames at coolneon.com> -----