[Seth-Trips] SQUID [03/06] A Sense of Site: From Calcutta to Afghanistan to Teheran (fwd)

Praveen Sinha ampere at swcp.com
Tue Mar 1 15:23:41 PST 2005

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of checking this out this sunday if anyone wants to come
with... All of the filmmakers below have some decent talent:

   Dominic Angerame is a local (berkeley) prof:  http://www.cinemod.net/
   Mahnaz Afzali is an up and coming woman persian actress doing who has
made her first film
   Alfred Guzzetti is a harvard prof who has done a shitload of
documentaries
   The other french dude I know nothing about :)

---
DMH