[Seth-Trips] Annalee Newitz and Heather Gold tonight (Sunday) [subverter@subvert.com: Geek love tonight/ Extended Cookie / March show list]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Mar 6 16:40:34 PST 2005

At 8:00p, Hotel Rex, 562 Sutter at Powell, for $15 with discount
described below.  I wish we'd had more advance notice, because I have
a schedule conflict.

I'm also thinking of changing my .signature quotation after the MGM v.
Grokster argument.  Suggestions are welcome.

http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ideas.txt

has some actual, historic, or proposed quotations you can look at.

----- Forwarded message from subverter / heather gold <subverter at subvert.com> -----