[Seth-Trips] Grokster send-off party, March 24 [bayff@eff.org: [E-S] Join EFF and Friends at the Grokster Send-off Party!]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Mar 14 15:57:02 PST 2005

(No word yet on whether we can get around the age restrictions of the
1751 Social Club.)

----- Forwarded message from bayff at eff.org -----

To: bayff at eff.org
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:21:20 -0800
From: bayff at eff.org
Subject: [E-S] Join EFF and Friends at the Grokster Send-off Party!

The argument for MGM v. Grokster is almost upon us, and we would like
to send our team off to the Supreme Court in style. We?d also like to
take the chance to thank all of our colleagues, friends and supporters
who have helped us immeasurably in preparing for this moment. So we?re
having a party!

Please join us on Thursday, March 24th, at the 1751 Social Club for
the celebration.  Doors open to the public at 8 p.m.  We hope to see
you there!

Please respond to: rsvp at eff.org or 415-436-9333 x129

1751 Social Club
1751 Fulton Street