[Seth-Trips] Alcatraz Island, Sunday, March 20

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Mar 16 12:56:03 PST 2005

Nick Moffitt, friend, former housemate, zork.net operator, etc., etc.,
is now working as a tour guide at Alcatraz Island.  He arranged with some
friends visiting from out of town to visit Alcatraz this Sunday, and I'm
going to join them and get a group tour!  (I've never been to Alcatraz
before.)

Other seth-trips subscribers are welcome; I'm going to be on the 12:15
boat.  Nick also points out that, as a seth-trips subscriber, he's
happy to answer any questions.

You can buy tickets at

https://www.pier41.net/cgi-bin/PerlTix/find.pl?alc=1&special=alcatraz_day

--