[Seth-Trips] Law and Tech Con (with me!), Stanford, April 9

Aaron Swartz aaronsw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:37:40 PST 2005

The Bay Area Law School Technology Conference
April 9th, 9:00-5:00, Stanford Law School
http://slata.stanford.edu/Conference05/

With discussions on Nanotechnology, copyrights, trademarks,
Peer-to-Peer at the Supreme Court, blogs in elections, electronic
voting machines, e-government, and International Adoption of Free and
Open Source Software and Its Implications for Worldwide Business.

I am a panelist on the blogs panel, along with Zack Rosen. Other
speakers include Mark Lemley, Fred von Lohman, David Dill, Joseph
Lorenzo Hall, Matt Zimmerman, Chris Nolan, and folks from Microsoft,
the ACLU, and the Foresight Institute.

Professionals: $25 (includes lunch)
Students: FREE (includes lunch)
Lawyers: (six hours of MCLE credit)