[Seth-Trips] Does anyone have a web browser cache of vitanuova?

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Mar 18 10:32:19 PST 2005

The machine that hosts my blog, vitanuova, has suffered a disk
failure.  It sounds like they have lost my entire blog.  I have a
version complete as of February or so (except for some blogroll
links), but I don't have the articles I posted most recently.  (I
found a Google cache with the articles up to about two weeks ago.)

If you read my blog, could you _not_ try to load it right now (because
you'll get a temporary page that will overwrite and obliterate any
cached version you might have), but instead try going to

about:cache

in your browser and see if you have any cached pages from vitanuova, and,
if so, send them to me?

In particular, I think I've lost an article about Google and the
Butler program, my article about Zooko and anonymity, and one or two
immediately before those.  They weren't in the Google cache when I
looked.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.