[Seth-Trips] CopyNight, March 29, various cities [alpert@gmail.com: CopyNight: Tuesday March 29]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Mar 21 16:09:02 PST 2005

The first CopyNight is the same day as the Grokster argument, but in
the evening.  There is one in San Francisco, for those who can't make
it out to D.C.

P.S.  I love the logo!

----- Forwarded message from David Alpert <alpert at gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:45:26 -0500
From: David Alpert <alpert at gmail.com>
Subject: CopyNight: Tuesday March 29

Cocktails and copyright?  Mashups and martinis?

I'm pleased to announce CopyNight.org - a monthly series of parties
across the country for people who care about IP issues.  Our first
gathering is next Tuesday, March 29 - the evening of the Supreme Court
arguments in MGM v. Grokster.  We currently have meetings scheduled in
New York, Washington DC, San Francisco, and Santa Monica.  I'll be at
the New York one - I hope you can join us!

New York
    * Bar Nine
    * 807 9th Ave (between 53rd and 54th Sts) in the back room
    * 7:00 pm onward
    * Hosted by David Alpert, nyc(at)copynight.org

San Francisco
    * 21st Amendment Brewery & Cafe
    * 563 2nd St (between Bryant and Brannan)
    * All ages welcome
    * 7:00 pm onward
    * Hosted by Ren Bucholz, sf(at)copynight.org

Santa Monica
    * The Mór, 2941 Main Street
    * 7:00 pm onward
    * Hosted by Michael Hart, santamonica(at)copynight.org

Washington DC
    * Timberlake's
    * 1726 Connecticut Ave NW
    * Metro: Dupont Circle
    * 6:00-9:00 pm
    * Hosted by Cory Smith, dc(at)copynight.org

For more information and to sign up for email updates, check out
http://copynight.org/

See you there!

David

----- End forwarded message -----