[Seth-Trips] Easter picnic & TMBG, SF, tomorrow

Riana Pfefferkorn riana at whitties.org
Sat Mar 26 20:50:38 PST 2005

Sunday morning, the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence will be having their
annual Easter picnic in Dolores Park, starting at 11:30 AM. At 4 PM, They
Might
Be Giants will be performing a free in-store concert at the Borders on
Union Square. I am hoping to go to either or both events. Would anyone
like to go with me? (I will be driving up from Mountain View.)

http://www.thesisters.org/calendar.html

http://www.tmbg.com/froMain.html

riana

riana pfefferkorn - riana at whitties.org

"If you're trying to choose between two theories
and one gives you an excuse for being lazy,
the other one is probably right."
- Paul Graham