[Seth-Trips] Seth recovering from appendicitis

Praveen Sinha ampere at swcp.com
Sun Sep 18 21:17:49 PDT 2005

Howdy all,

Just posting a quick update on the request of Seth -- he had a severe pain
when he woke up this morning, which turned out to be appendicitis!

Fortunately for all of us, modern medicine, combined with Seth's accurate
self diagnosis, has extended Seth's life once again, and he seems to be on
his way for a seamless [well, actually I guess he probably has a lot of
seams in him at the moment] post-surgery recovery.  I don't know if this
will affect plans for his upcoming party, but I'm sure there will be word
on it within the next day or so.

Seth has requested that people not flood the visiting room or hospital
line, however if you would like to contact him, drop me a line at ampere
[at] evil-wire [dot] org.  Otherwise, he should be discharged tomorrow or
the next day.

Much Love,
DMH