[Seth-Trips] Wine Country Century ride, May 2

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Feb 3 06:06:37 GMT 2009

I had a great time riding in this last year (it's hard to believe it's
been almost a full year already!) and I recommend it a lot.

http://srcc.memberlodge.com/WCC

Several distances are available and the ride is very well-supported
(and the best way I know to see our beautiful Northern California wine
country).

It seems like you probably need to sign up for the Wine Country Century
this month if you want to ride in it, because the event will fill up
well before it happens.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Wol dir, werlt, daz du bist
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | also freudenriche!