[Seth-Trips] Noisebridge PGP Key Workshop Thu Feb 5, 8 PM in SF

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Feb 4 08:27:46 GMT 2009

----- Forwarded message from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> -----

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:18:36 -0800 (PST)
From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>
To: ba-keysign at zer0.org
Subject: keysigning: Noisebridge PGP Key Workshop Thu Feb 5, 8 PM in SF

Dear Bay Area Keysigners,

Do I have a treat for you!

THIS KEYSIGNING

Writes Andy Isaacson:

	Noisebridge will be hosting a PGP Keysigning Party and Workshop
	next Thursday, February 5, from 8 PM to 10 PM.

	If you've wanted to use PGP but never gotten around to it, here's
	your chance!  And if you just want to get your key better connected, we
	can do that too.

	Please monitor the wiki page for schedule updates and protocols!

	https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/PGP_Key_Workshop

BRIEF INTRO ON NOISEBRIDGE

Noisebridge is a San Francisco "hacker space." We write on our home page:

	Noisebridge is an infrastructure provider for technical-creative
	projects, collaboratively run by its members. We are incorporated
	as a non-profit educational corporation for public benefit.

We have a space in the Mission (right by 16th & Mission), and we hold
events, teach each other things, and hack software, hardware, clothing,
and other resources.

IN SUMMARY

Please come! If you need help getting here, feel free to ask me for help.
Or read our website, e.g. https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here .

-- Asheesh.

--
Never give an inch!