[Svfig-agenda] Yeygxg We care about your health

odis doell astinebche at scriptsportal.com
Thu Jul 8 01:19:40 PDT 2004

high-p  socal  spacesaver

And to give you a general idea of what we specialize in:

If you need X~an at x, V@|ium, Vi`c0`din, S.oma, Paxi1 or Meridia we have it.

Will ship worldwide.   (No further email pls go visit our we~bpage)

G L http://wia.info.netcob.com/abc/05/

In her sophomore year, Patti's classmates got behind her. They built a
giant poster that read, "Run, Patti, Run!" (This has since become her motto
and the title of a book she has written.) On her second marathon, en route
to Portland, she fractured a bone in her foot. A doctor told her she had to
stop her run. He said, "I've got to put a cast on your ankle so that you
don't sustain permanent damage."
no matter that my patents came out and said, we have to buy her records.
What did they know? I knew! I formed my own underground movement right then
and there. Membership-one. Mission-impossible.
nas9houmotsu02otsunen,debbyhar itadai.