[Svfig-agenda] Moburq 0rdering This p a i n M.Edicati0n !

alphonse thigpen jacelynghos at kunmail.com
Sat Jun 26 04:22:53 PDT 2004

anabaptisten clausuleblad drankbestrijding

The biggest phaErmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 satiQsfied
customers this year!

B`uy V at L|UM, X at NA.X O`n1ine For Less

Real doctors providing for your health and well being.

L H http://pv.mo.52xsx.com/29/

It was at a five o'clock tea. A young man came to the hostess to apologize
for his lateness."So good of you to come, Mr. Jones, and where is your
brother?""You see we're very busy in the office and only one of us could
come, so we tossed up for it.""How nice! And so original, too! And you
won?""No," said the young man absently," I lost!"
A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making
others glad. "Now, children," said she , "has anyone of you ever make
someone else glad?""Please, teacher,"said a small boy,"I've make someone
glad yesterday.""Well done. Who was that?""My granny.""Good boy. Now tell us
how you made your grandmother glad.""Please, teacher, I went to see her
yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, 'Granny, I'm
going home,' and she said, 'Well, I'm glad'!"
respetadora9alguien02feamente,flechaste alabiado.