[svfig-agenda] Accumulate these shares for a significant return fdo

Terrell Holland 33zlhlxyeo at tutor.fukuoka-u.ac.jp
Mon Mar 15 21:16:16 PST 2004

Investor Financial Times Report

Specializing in Undervalued Small Cap Stocks for Immediate Breakout

We have the #1 track record for our most recent recommendations in 2004:

DLGI at .27	 	Currently .88	High 1.69 UP 526%
SWYC at .18	Currently 1.38	High 1.98 UP 1000%
FPDI at .21		Currently 1.08	High 1.25 UP 495%
VDWB at .18 	Currently 1.40	High 2.04 UP 1033%

Immediate Investor Recommendation
Our Hottest Sales and Earnings Play (and potential takeover target)
Projected to Triple in 7 Days:

OrderPro Logistics, Inc. (OTCBB: OPLO)

Price--- .16
Sales '03--- over 2.3 million +2,700% growth over previous year
Est. Sales '04--- over 10 million
Average PE--- Industry 22-25
7 day target--- .58
30 day target--- .92
Rating--- Extremely Undervalued

OPLO is a high-level provider of innovative management solutions for the
transport and shipping industry for a blue-chip clientele, making them the
hottest undervalued stock at this price level where shares are ready to
explode on huge investor attention.

Sales have rocketed beyond all estimates for OPLO over the last 12 months
with no signs of slowing. The numbers continue to stack-up as present sales
figures combined with current acquisition candidates, acquired and in
process, total revenues of almost $40 million over the next 24 months. We
are not the first to uncover this phenomenon as the stock is under
accumulation, but we are acting aggressively on this recently filed data.

Major clients include Sears, Office Max, Union Pacific Railroad,
NordicTrack, Pacer Global (the logistics company for Ford and General
Motors), along with many other large and mid-level corporate giants looking
to benefit from the Company's expertise in transportation and supply chain
management, freight brokerage services, packaging assessment, and private
fleet management.

OPLO can be considered a potential candidate to be acquired as their growth
and suite of services matches up identically to many companies acquired by
UPS and FedEx over the past few years. We are expecting many significant
upcoming press releases regarding record-breaking revenues and the
completion of extremely profitable acquisitions.

OPLO is gaining in all the right categories with perhaps the one that matters
most being the rapidly increasing attention from analysts, brokers, and
aggressive investors with an eye for value and growth. OPLO has all the
ingredients for major profits which is why we are seeing gains of 400% or
more for early investors. This stock recommendation carries our highest
rating for short-term trading profits.

Investor Financial Times Report is an independent newsletter with the goal
of giving investors the necessary knowledge to make rational and profitable
investment decisions. This publication does not provide an analysis of the
company's financial position and is not an offer to buy or sell securities
Investing in securities is speculative and carries risk. It is recommended
that any investment should be made after consulting with your investment
advisor and after reviewing the financial statements of the company.
Investor Financial Times Report presents information in this online report
believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be assured. Past
performance does not insure similar future results. Investor Financial
Times Report received four thousand dollars from an unaffiliated third party
with respect to the preparation of this special online report as an effort
to build investor awareness for OrderPro Logistics. The information reported
herein contains future-looking statements and information within the meaning
of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including statements regarding expected
continual growth of the featured company. Future-looking statements are
based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements
are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause
actual results to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
cwlaugsrdaprhztqg hwihwkl  rtg
v uos tb qb
lrhtxhub