[svfig-announce] Dxwxwva Prescriptions 0vernighted To Your Doorstep..Val1um Etc..

stevie spear skyeengezcat at craftemail.com
Sun Jun 27 01:47:50 PDT 2004

sga-sistemas  strarrayptr  mat-man

Largest Selection Of Online Meedications!

Xa:n.ax - ValLi.um- etc

Start feeling better today.

U B http://iacw.euv.entries5187drug.us/f74/

A Hollywood producer ws determined to give his mother a birthday present
that would be better than any his brothers were giving her. He heard about
an amazing bird which could talk in twelve languages and sing ten famous
operas. he immediately bought the bird and sent it to his mother. It cost
him $50,000.The day after her birthday, he phoned his mother. "What did you
think of the bird, Mother?" he asked eagerly. his mother replied,
"Delicious!"
The wedding date was set and the groom's three pals, a carpenter, an
electrician, and a dentist, were deciding what pranks to play on the couple
on their wedding night.The carpenter decided that he would saw the slats off
their bed. The electrician figured that wiring the bed with alternating
current would give them a few chuckles. The dentist would not tell the
others what he had done, and wore a sly grin, simply suggesting that his gag
would be a memorable one. The wedding and reception went as planned. A few
days later, each of the groom's three friends received a letter which read
as follows. Dear friends, We didn't mind the bed slats being sawed. The
electric shock was only a minor setback. But, I swear to God Almighty, I'm
going to kill the idiot who put Novocain in the K-Y Jelly.
saihouei1saihitu03shinnoue,horii boukenmo.