[svfig-announce] December 15th presenters.

Kevin Appert forther at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 22:49:01 GMT 2007

Okay, that might be a little long.  Dave may choose to put it all on the
website.

For the January email meeting announcement, how about something like this:

THE ML1 COMPILER --- Steven Nichols
	How to install, understand and  use the ML1 macro cross compiler for
creating a custom language or for creating runtime ML1 software projects.
<<<http://www.ml1compiler.org/>>>
<<<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ml1>>>