[svfig-announce] SVFIG Meeting --- March 24th --- TOMORROW!

Kevin Appert forther at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 21:15:04 GMT 2007

March 24  ---  this Saturday --- TOMORROW!!!

At Cogswell College, 1175 Bordeaux Drive,  Sunnyvale, CA
Main page --> <<<http://www.cogswell.edu>>>
Directions --> <<<http://www.cogswell.edu/directions2campus.html>>>

We are likely going to be in our usual room - 197 A and 197 B
Marked in red on this floorplan:
<<<http://www.forth.org/svfig/room-map.jpg>>>
AGENDA

10:00  --- COFFEE

10:15  --- THE PASSION ACCORDING TO ST. MATTHEW, JS BACH, MEL GIBSON AND
CH TING --- CH Ting
    02/19/2007 - "I have just finished the opening chorus of the
    Passion According to Matthew, Bach, Gibson and Ting. The
    rest will come along piece by piece. I think I will have the entire
    movie done by the March meeting. I will debut it then."

NOON --- LUNCH
Some folks bring their lunch, some folks go to Togos.

13:30 --- INTRODUCTIONS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, RUMORS, RANDOM ACCESS

14:00 --- EFORTH ON THE INTELLASYS SEAFORTH24 --- Bill Muench and John Rible
    Bill Muench and John Rible have ported Bill's e4th to the intellaSys
    seaforth24 chip environment. They'll demonstrate the software using
    an FPGA model of the chip and talk about the mostly-ANS94 e4th
    system and its bit-threaded implementation.

16:00 --- ADJORN

The schedule above may be reformatted or line-justified but
please transmit verbatim or not at all.   Do not exceed
recommended dosage guidelines.  Any font you like is
okay with me.  I prefer Ariel.

No Newsgroup posts or media distribution this month please!

 > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wireless Internet access is anticipated (though not guaranteed)
at Cogswell, so bring your wifi.

 > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coming to SVFIG SOON:
    Bring speaker suggestions TO EVERY MEETING!
    Tour of TechShop PLANNING FOR APRIL BUT STILL TENTATIVE

          GUMSTIX IN MAY (HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED YET)
          PLANNING FORTH DAY - EVERY MEETING

 > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check the SVFIG web site at http://www.forth.org/svfig/
for last minute changes to this schedule.
The most up-to-date meeting information is at
http://www.forth.org/svfig/next.html

Many thanks to our wonderful Webmeister, Dave Jaffe.

Preliminary agenda along with schedule updates and
discussion may frequently be found on the SVFIG email list.
To subscribe send email to geoperry_at_gmail.com

Please let us know if this isn't your preferred email address for the
SVFIG-Announce mailing list.  Thanks for your patience.

Please suggest a speaker or present at a SVFIG meeting.
Email me, Kevin Appert,  forther_at_comcast.net  (see the
return address)

Please do not attempt to reply to svfig-announce at ...