[svfig-announce] Promoting Joe Latone in Live in Person at SVFIG 26 January

Kevin Appert forther at comcast.net
Sun Jan 6 18:14:36 UTC 2019

Live talk, no webcast!

Joe Latone, a Big Wheel at the IBM Almaden Research Center in San
Francisco,  will be addressing us in person at 2:00 PM on the 26th.
There will be no YouTube stream!

I welcome any ideas for promoting this talk.  Unless it's something
prosaic (such as Redit, LinkedIn, Meetup) please run it by me before
proceeding.   No Mercury News!  No news:comp.lang.forth !!!

=====

Joe on LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/latone/