[svfig-open] Windows98/ME USB driver files

Byron Nilsen bnilsen at tsoft.com
Tue Dec 2 20:00:39 PST 2003

HELP!...

I apologize for this off-topic personal plea.  I just bought a digital
camera with a USB interface.  Said USB interface doesn't work.  The
accompanying software installation program mentioned failure to find a
couple of *.SYS files.  I am exploring the possibility that this is the
problem.  Support from Microsoft and camera vendor Fuji is of course
laughable.  Where do I look next?  Why not FIG?

If anyone in this venue has a Windows98 or ME system, I would appreciate
your search for these files:

                    USBNTMAP.SYS
                    USBSTOR.SYS

Or if you can direct me to a website that might have these, you would earn
my nearly undying gratitude.  (For whatever that might be worth.)  Yes, I
have tried the Microsoft support website, Fuji too.  Please don't suggest
reliving that experience.

If you have these files, please use my anonymous FTP directory:

                    ftp.rawbw.com/pub/bnilsen/incoming

Email with any help or suggestion is welcome.

Thanks for your attention and apologies for this off-topic intrusion.

-Byron-