[svfig-open] Windows98/ME USB driver files

Byron Nilsen bnilsen at tsoft.com
Wed Dec 3 00:02:58 PST 2003

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, John A. Peters wrote:

 Google for the files
 Google for the error message
 Do this on GoogleGroups not Google main page

 John

Thank you John,  for reminding me of a time when my father -a veteran
of the First World War- held me in his arms and crooned this beautiful
barracks melody:

                    Barney Google with his
                        Googly-Googly eyes
                    Barney Google had a wife