[svfig-open] CONGRATULATIONS

PATRICK FOSTER fospatrick at netscape.net
Sat Nov 8 14:49:27 PST 2003

EVERGREEN LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL B.V
Ref. Number: 132/9232/4423
Batch Number: 55142341527-BC88
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Lottery Winners International programs held on the
2 of september 2003. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
785-156-765-6466 with serial number 211-567-321 drew
lucky numbers 413-310-733-237-334 which consequently won
in the 1st category, you are therefore been approved
for a lump sum of payment  of US$ 500,000 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims have been processed and your money Remitted
to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 10,000 company and
23,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every three year.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by some
eminent personalities who do not wish to declare their
identity for security reasons. We hope with part of
your winning you will take part in our next year (USD1
MILLION DOLLARS) LOTTERY.
To file for your claim, please
contact our fiducially Agent PATRICK FOSTER
TEL:0031-611-438-857  Email: (fospatrick2 at netscape.net)
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
15th of december 2003. After this date all unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference numberand batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs PATRICIA  PETERS.
Lottery Coordinator