[svfig-open] Re: Forth Day Agenda With a thankyou

John A. Peters japeters at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 18 17:06:12 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Appert" <forther at comcast.net>
To: <forther at comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 4:13 PM
Subject: Forth Day Agenda (Normally sent by John Carpenter)

> If this is the second copy you receive, please note there has been a
> revision.  Further revisions will not be distributed so check the online
> agenda if you want the latest.  My (Kevin Appert) fault, and my apologies
> for the mailbox clutter.

I don't think you can "Clutter" my mail box at least not the one on the hard
disk, but I accept your appology- however:

I subscribe to the concept that "To over communicate is better than to under
communicate".

Keep the updates flowing.  I am happy that my motion to setup a SV FIG news
group was adopted by George and is turning out to be quite useful.

We may not say so but we all appreciate your work on the Meeting Agenda for
Forth Day.

Thanks again.