[svfig-open] GREETINGS FROM DUBAI

MrMAHDI ALBALAWI ABDELAZIZ2000 at 123.com
Sat Nov 29 11:48:25 PST 2003

Hello,

with the hopes that you are ok and doing fine, this message could be strange but real if you pay some attention to it. I

could have notified you about it at least for the sake of your integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies. I have to say

that I have no intentions of causing you any pains. As you read this, I do not want you to feel sorry for me, because I

believe everyone will die someday.
I have great pleasure to introduce my self as  MR MAHDI ALBALAWI, business merchant in Dubai (Dubai Drydocks certified by

LRQA as ISO 9001-2010 company) presently receiving treatments. I managed to get your contact details through the internet

myself ( Please sorry if I have gone too far). Time is of the importance and I was desperately looking for a person to assist

me with trust. I was diagnosed with prostate and esophageal cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring

for my health, It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical

experts. I have since lost my power of speech and can only manage to write now as this has been the only way I can

communicate. I have not particularly lived my life so well as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my

business. Though I am rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was

the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or

make all the money in the world. I believe if I have a second chance to come back to this world I would live my life a

different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and

assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. For the sake of good and peace for my

soul, I decided to give alms to charity Organizations as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far,

I was able to distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh and Ireland. Now that my

health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family plus my trusted lawyer

to assist them make donations to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money for their selfish reasons.

Hence, this is my family but I do not trust them anymore to do for me as they seem not to be contended with what I have left

for them. Now, the last of my money which is the huge cash deposit that I have with a financial company abroad ( name of the

institute will be disclosed in due time), I will want you to kindly assist me to collect this deposit and dispatched it to

charity organizations of your choice without the usefulness of my family and lawyer and let them know that it is I, Mr

MAHDI ALBALAWI  that is making this generous donation and for them to pray for my soul.
 Now, I am writing you from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I await my time to come. I pray and hope that you

understand my intentions and purpose and do not read my message for wrong reasons.
Note: your email address will remain confidential in order to protect your anonymity and our continuety.

Thanks/ Regards.
M.I.ALBALAWI
President/CEO BALAWI Groups,
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.

Privileged and Confidential
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information

that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the

intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby

notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received

this communication in error, please notify me immediately by via return email and acknowledge that you have deleted the

message. Thank you.