We few: [svfig-open] Fwd: [Ed Foster's GripeLog] The Exhaustion of OurRights

geoperry at blaze.rxcbc.org geoperry at blaze.rxcbc.org
Thu Oct 9 13:00:50 PDT 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, John A. Peters wrote:

> From: "Kevin Appert" <forther at comcast.net>
> Subject: [svfig-open] Fwd: [Ed Foster's GripeLog] The Exhaustion of
> OurRights
> Lexmark is the LAST company I'll ever buy a printer from!!!   Anybody
> 'chipping' their ink or toner cartridges isn't going to get a nickle from
> me.

> I appreciate the heads up on the above
> Thank you

?What... you've already bought a lex luthor mark... cheer up, you could
live in Cal-e-FORnyuh...

Pinched from "The Scotsman" 2002 September 25:

[http://zork.net/~jv/arnold_warren_jacob.jpeg]

... "original" article:

[http://www.news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=869&id=1063282002]

... ha ha, *they've* bought a lex luthor.  -g