[svfig-open] I NEED HELP

Chioma Esien royal_chioma at juno.com
Sat Sep 6 19:31:25 PDT 2003

Attn,

Good day and Compliments,
I am writing this letter in confidence believing that
if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my
family, God almighty will bless and reward you
aboundantly and you would never regreat this.
my family and i are true Christians and worship's God
truthfully got your contact through the Nigerian
chember and commerce.
I am a female student from University of Nigeria,
Lagos. I am 25 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be
caring, loving and home oriented. I will love to have
a long-term relationship with you and to know more
about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation
with you in time coming if you can be able to help me
in this transaction.
Well, my father died earlier two months ago and left I
and my junior brother behind. He was a king, which our
town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his
death.
I was a princess to him and I am the only person who
can take care of his wealth now because my junior
brother is still young and my mother is not literate
enough to know all my father's wealth. He left the sum
of USD 21, 350, 000.00 dollars (Twenty-one Million,
Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars)in a
security company.This money was annually paid into my
late fathers
account from Shell petroleum development
company(spdc)and chevron oil company operating in our
locality for the compensation of youth and community
development in our jurisdiction.
I don't know how and what I will do to invest this
money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred
will not take over what belongs to my father and our
family, which they were planning to do without my
present because I am a female as stated by our culture
in the town.
Now,i urgently need your humble assistance to move
this money from the security company to your bank
account, That is why I felt
happy when I saw your contact because I strongly
believe that by the grace of God, you will help me
invest this money wisely.
I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if
you help us in this transaction and another 10%
interest
of Annual After Income to you, for handling this
transaction for us, which you will strongly have
absolute
control over.
If you can handle this project sincerely and also
willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly
reach me and I will link you to my legal
representative for further discussion.
Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free
and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as
possible, I will send you my international passport
and my school identification card as soon as I hear
from you.
Allternative E;mail royal_assets at hotmail.com
Yours sincerely,
Chioma Esien (ms).