[svfig-open] Awkmmol Real Val1um, X.Anax, L.Evitra..S0ma..Much M0re......

teddy bergen cathieseglerrod at internetfan.com
Sat Jul 3 14:14:29 PDT 2004

ontketenen porien oppasser

The biggest phaErmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 satiQsfied
customers this year!

Order these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN at X

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
prescription needs.

N Q http://bslr.ogv.siphons4451drugs.us/f74/

A man enters a restaurant, takes a seat, and, instead of using the napkin,
takes the table cloth from the table and tucks it around his neck.The head
waiter sees it and tells the waiter to go and tell him, in a diplomatic way,
that what he did was incorrect. The waiter goes to the man and says, "Good
day to you Sir.. Would you like a shave or a haircut?".
A young man saw an elderly couple sitting down to lunch at McDonald's. He
noticed that they had ordered one meal, and an extra drink cup. As he
watched, the older gentleman carefully divided the hamburger in half, then
counted out the fries, one for him, one for her, until each had half of
them. Then the old man poured half of the soft drink into the extra cup and
set that in front of his wife. The old man then began to eat, and his wife
sat watching, with her hands folded in her lap. The young man decided to ask
if they would allow him to purchase another meal for them so that they
didn't have to split theirs. The old gentleman said, "Oh, no. We've been
married 50 years, and everything has always been and will always be shared,
50/50." The young man then asked the wife if she was going to eat, and she
replied, "Not yet. It's his turn with the teeth.
tropellar0sanducera96sinalefa,restar propretor.