[svfig-open] Vupvi Get V~i_c_o`dine - no prior prescripti0n needed

douglass joslin tamalapardon at findmemail.com
Sun Jul 11 14:47:34 PDT 2004

advantageth  citellab  charsubsetid

0n|ine Pharm

Help relieve your pain V~ico.din

This site will sa-ve you alot of money on meds...    (discon ava1iable at
our we^bpage)

Q T http://b.info.painbridge.com/abc/cold/

I did have my summer wedding after all, only a year later. And I did get to
wear the dress of my dreams - standing beside Tim, the man I have shared the
last eighteen years of my life with, whom I would never have met without
that special wedding gown
And who let me down? Me ¨C I am the one that rationalized why they never
called me, or sent me flowers, or sent me love notes, or just plain put in
as much effort as I did. I settled and that hurt me in the end.
juchoush2suzakasi26taedae,gunyou ryoufuu.