[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy - Bongo's Astral Journey (Private)

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 03:26:35 PST 2004

> [Osiris]

... *POOF* ...

> Intention - Osiris will go out and head into the
> pasageway and then into Rod's room, when he is
> outside he will take a casual glance at the 2 guards
> and take note on what armor they are using and how
> they are armed. Then he will see what rod is up to
> and if he is not busy let him know the situation and
> drag him into their room.

[Rod Black]
rod being completly engrossed in what he is doing
didnt notice the guard check in on him, and takes a
couple seconds to realize osiris is in the room.
rod will pack up the camera and his laptop and bring
it with him tot he other room.
[/Rod Black]

OOC: whats the status on the camera? make any progress?

=====
Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com