[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Derek McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 21:33:25 PST 2004


[Arden]
>From his cushioned position on the bed, he sits up slightly, eyes unfocused,
but alert. "The captain...something is controlling his actions. I know not
what it is, but I do know that we need to stop it before it leads us into
serious trouble." He leans back, trying to relax, rubbing his shoulder where
he hit the floor of the bunk room.
[/Arden]

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Aaron Clausen" <mightymartianca at alberni.net>
To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM" <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy


> Eric Tan wrote:
> >
> >
> > */Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net>/* wrote:
> >
> >     OOC: Hopefully Osiris's and Bongo's players will post soon. Anyways
> >     I'll take over Osiris for this one.
> >
> >      > [Rod Black]
> >      > Rod attempts to store the images on his laptop acting as the link
> >      > between the two with his telemechanics as he sees the pictures
> >      > [/Rod Black]
> >
> >     [GM]
> >     Rod tries his best to transfer the images, but cannot manage it.
> >     [/GM]
> >
> >      > [Alex]
> >      > Alex suggest, "Maybe I should attempt it in the morning. I want
> >     to see
> >      > if I can talk them into access to the armory to see what I can
> >     get for
> >      > grenades." She shakes her head and replies, "Be lucky you are not
a
> >      > telepath, the sexual thoughts that you tend to get can be very
> >      > distracting and how they tend to compare you to others in their
mind
> >      > and have thoughts like 'is that a mole on their butt.'"
> >      > [/Alex]
> >
> >     [Lady Frost]
> >     Lady Frost smiles and laughs quietly. "We all have our problems, I
> >     guess."
> >     [/Lady Frost]
> >
> >     [Osiris]
> >     Osiris bends down and tries to determine what is wrong with Arden.
He
> >     shakes his head, unsure as to why the poor fellow suddenly
collapsed.
> >     [/Osiris]
> >
> >     [GM]
> >     Even as Osiris turns to tell the rest of the company, Arden suddenly
> >     opens his eyes and takes a few deep breaths.
> >     [/GM]
> >
> >      > [Rod Black]
> >      > Rod gets to the other cabin, he tells everyone what was on the
> >      > camera, but is unable to show any pictures.
> >      > [/Rod Black]
> >
> >     [GM]
> >     When Rod walks back into the cabin, he sees Arden looking like he
just
> >     woke up, and Bongo looking pretty comatose.
> >     [/GM]
> >
> >     [Lady Frost]
> >     "Where have you been?" Lady Frost asks?
> >     [/Lady Frost]
> >
> >     [Osiris]
> >
> >     Helps Arden to one of the bunk beds and gets him to either lie down
> >     or sit comfortably, "one min you were standing there the next you
> >     were out cold. now i am not sure what happened but i think you
> >     should take a rest." Osiris grabs a glass of hot water from the
> >     dispencer and hands it to Arden.
> >
> >     Quietly he informs the rest of the group what he noticed about the 2
> >     guards outside, their weapons and armor, then waits for bongo to
> >     return from his little trip.
> >
> >     In this down time he will pack his gear away into his back just in
> >     case they have to make for a quick get away.
> >
> >     [/Osiris]
>
> [Lady Frost]
> Seeing Osiris packing his gear, Lady Frost says firmly "I will not leave
> St. Pierre behind, nor K'zul."
> [/Lady Frost]
>
> _______________________________________________
> Taocowpbem mailing list
> Taocowpbem at zork.net
> http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem
>




More information about the Taocowpbem mailing list