[Taocow PBEM] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Fri Dec 17 13:10:00 PST 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/16/04 1:53:55 PM, mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:
>

>> Two years ago today I sent out the first post for the PBEM.  Wow, we've
>> made it through 24 months and with the loss of only one player, and the addition
>> of two more!
>>
>> Congrats everyone.
>>

> Congrats to you too Aaron.   After all, you can have players drop out and
> still keep the game going -- but if the GM drops out then the game tends to
> fizzle.
>
> And refresh my memory -- who was the original player who dropped out?

Well, Lady Frost's player was in fact around before the first posts were
done, but there was a delay in getting the character up and running, so LF
didn't meet the rest of the company until a few turns  on (the earlier
turns, if you remember, were pretty short).

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Palladium Rifts PBEM: