[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Derek McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:32:45 PST 2004

[Arden]
Looking to Frost, he states very plainly. "I just know. We must find the
source of the captains problem and eliminate it...or we must eliminate him.
He is a danger." With that, he lays his head back and closes his eyes,
breathing steadily and trying to relax. He extends outward with his mind,
searching for any evil threat to him or his new companions.
[/Arden]