[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - WhereAre We?

Derek McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:07:15 PST 2004

[Arden]
Seeing a kindred spirit weep over a lost companion brings back part of his
own broken past, and he sheds a tear. In elvish, he says, "To the mothers
and fathers you go, sir. Peace upon you." He looks at Alex with empathy and
sympathy in his eyes. To her, he says, "Not lost. I'm not certain whom he
might have been, but he was important, I can tell by your reaction..." He
seems to grope in his mind for the right words..."and those most important
never die. They live on in memories. He lives on in you." With that, he
moves over to his gear, trying to hide his own pain, unsure what to do about
it.

Almost to himself, he mutters, "Save them all."
[/Arden]