[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Cutter cutter at dodo.com.au
Mon Nov 8 03:18:04 PST 2004

[GM]
> "I be Grom, son of Pek son of Grak the Disemboweler." he says.  "Skipper
> says you need rooms, and tell me to tell Arden to lead down below deck,
> and me to help!  Come, come.  You have big dinner tonight!  Skipper say
> special day!"
>
> The orc grabs Arden's arm and points below decks.  "Come!  Go!" Grom the
> orc says excitedly.
> [/GM]

[Kyle]
Kyle glances accross the deck as if deciding something.  He then looks at
his compagnions.  "Looks like we have some bisness to attend to.  I suggest
we ask Lady Frost how she wants to farewell our friend."

As the Orc finishes talking Kyle smiles and turns again to his friends.
"Hey look a house Orc.  How can I get one."
Kyle walks of laughing.
[/Kyle]