[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Mon Nov 8 19:04:39 PST 2004

[Alex]
Alex straigtens up slowly while looking at St Pierre. She smiles a faint
smile at him, "Life has sure been intersting with him," seeming to pay
no attention to the Medic. She then turns to the medic, "Do believe that
there is a god? Many of the families around the area I was born were
very devout but the Coalition always taught that there wer not gods just
mosters." She pauses for a few minutes, "I don't think he would mind
being buried in water. Does someone know a prayer?"
[/Alex]

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> While Lady Frost and Osiris meet the captain, the company notices that
> the rest of the crew becomes somber.  Many take off their hats and nod
> towards old Thomas St. Pierre.
>
> The medic looks to Alex and the rest of the company.  "We will be
> docking in Dublin no later than tomorrow morning." he says.  "We can
> bury him at sea, if you wish, or other arrangements can be made then.
>
> He turns quickly and walks off.  Another fellow comes running up, a
> short, stocky orc!  He waves at Arden, jumping up and down like a
> deranged monkey.  He bows to the rest of the company, though keeping a
> nervous eye on Rod.
>
> "I be Grom, son of Pek son of Grak the Disemboweler." he says.
> "Skipper says you need rooms, and tell me to tell Arden to lead down
> below deck, and me to help!  Come, come.  You have big dinner
> tonight!  Skipper say special day!"
>
> The orc grabs Arden's arm and points below decks.  "Come!  Go!" Grom
> the orc says excitedly.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com