[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 06:00:54 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/8/04 9:06:35 PM, kitsunefx at netzero.com writes:

> [Alex]
> Alex straigtens up slowly while looking at St Pierre. She smiles a faint
> smile at him, "Life has sure been intersting with him," seeming to pay
> no attention to the Medic. She then turns to the medic, "Do believe that
> there is a god? Many of the families around the area I was born were
> very devout but the Coalition always taught that there wer not gods just
> mosters." She pauses for a few minutes, "I don't think he would mind
> being buried in water. Does someone know a prayer?"
> [/Alex]

-----------------------

[Bongo]

Bongo takes off his own hat and places it over his chest as a somber look of
his own spreads across his muzzle.   "Bon voyage, old man.   Here's hoping you
can finally find peace on the other side."

As the rather exuberant orc comes up and addresses the group, Bongo looks at
him quizzically as he replaces his hat.   Noticing his rather leery reaction
to Rod, he leans over and mutters, "I think you spooked him, buddy..."

He shrugs his shoulders. "Well, if the skipper says it's a special day then
let's hope the beer's just as good as it is 20 years from now," he quips with a
slight grin.   "I could do with a hot shower and a chance to dry out my
gear... and try to replace the armor that just got sizzled..." he grimaces at the
thought of the gaping hole in his backplate -- and even though he hasn't
checked, he figures his duster is probably in need of replacement too.

[/Bongo]