[Taocow PBEM] Moving On

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Fri Nov 12 09:15:48 PST 2004

I'm going to give Lady Frost's character this weekend to post, and then
I'm going to have to assume that he's been rendered incommunicado (alien
abduction, drafted into a top-secret anti-terrorist organization,
computer malfunctioned and now he's inside the machine, that sort of
thing), and I'll take over the character until such time as J L reappears.

Just a reminder to anyone else.  If you're going to miss a post or
two, just drop me a line ahead of time.  I can then play the character,
use him as a human shield (you know, the usual stuff). Anyways,
apologies for the delays.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Visit My Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Or My Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/